Tank Journal Archive

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Stuck the CO2 in the return pump horizontal pipe, took 37 seconds to make that modification. No more diffuser that makes cricket chirping sounds , but a new sound called gentle babbling/ bubbling brook from the return pipe. @daveH and @somethingfishy76 The pair of you will have to inspect (no touching) the weed
5AD4CB0C-D986-4B73-8245-FDA06FB6CD80.jpeg
94848C67-2C3D-4BD2-BF6B-46BF1EAFC140.jpeg
tank when you come to your reefing convention in Sydney.
I won’t let you boys loose on this tank cos neck minute I’ll have Dory and Nemo digging up my plants.

Stuck the CO2 in the return pump horizontal pipe, took 37 seconds to make that modification. No more diffuser that makes cricket chirping sounds , but a new sound called gentle babbling/ bubbling brook from the return pipe. @daveH and @somethingfishy76 The pair of you will have to inspect (no touching) the weed View attachment 57866 View attachment 57867 tank when you come to your reefing convention in Sydney.
I won’t let you boys loose on this tank cos neck minute I’ll have Dory and Nemo digging up my plants.
Nope not Nemo or Dori... It was the turtle all along. So no Turtles.
turtle.jpg

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
View attachment 57864
I’ll eventually morph to Dutch aquascape, plenty of rules to follow... had to ditch a lot of nice hard scape just to make a start.
Dutch? I thought you were Australian.o_0

M and I are heading down this path now. With the closures of Fiji and Indo for corals our business has taken a major hit this year, we're down damn near 60% from last year so we started importing freshwater. Her 80 reef never settled in and we turned it into a planted freshwater tank. If anyone is on Instagram, we're both on there quite a bit. I'm reefingrob and she's chewman2000.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtCSO_QBdsk/