Reef Discussion

V

'vspec'

wow, perfect dismount. Where did I leave my score cards!

Thanks for the read bud

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
No Worrys Mc Gee, for those in the know, the Gambusia is called a mosquito fish and is like a very plain version of a guppy. I tried in vain to get these two live bearer species to breed together but had more success breeding the "elders" guppy with the more common "show" guppy. Even that was very hit and miss.

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
LOL, Vspec My cat goes for regular walks too.... I have many photos, your choice.....with lead or without, lol

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
No Worrys Mc Gee, for those in the know, the Gambusia is called a mosquito fish and is like a very plain version of a guppy. I tried in vain to get these two live bearer species to breed together but had more success breeding the "elders" guppy with the more common "show" guppy. Even that was very hit and miss.
I think you mean "Endler" and I dont think they are actually a guppy but a relative. I have them breeding out of control in one of my planted tanks the males are a beautiful fish its a shame the females are so plain and will dominate the numbers in a tank!

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
vspec-you've got it all wrong-the fish is taking the guy for a walk!:)

Good vid slin

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
Vaultboy-agree males are really beautiful-shame they don't live for a very long time:cry-all that sex must shorten their lifespan- human males take note;)