News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Update
Hello everyone,

Firstly I would like you all to welcome @Sam Parker to The Reefuge staff. Sam is now a moderator here and will be helping with general duties around the forum. Sam has been a member here for quite some time now and he has constantly shown he is willing to help members with both reef related questions and off-topic help that users required. Welcome to the team Sam!

Yesterday The Reefuge went down for 90 minutes. During this time we completely upgraded the back-end of the site. There are two main changes we have made.

1) Tapatalk is no longer supported. The reason for this is because the majority of The Reefuge is not based on the core software and custom code has been extensively used. This means that third party forum readers such as Tapatalk to do not recongise vital parts of the website. We have made a mobile friendly version of the site to remove the need for Tapatalk.

2) VIP members now have pushover.net functionality. This is a service that will send notifications to your mobile, tablet and/or desktop depending on your pushover.net settings. This is a great way to keep in touch and not miss out on anything whilst you are not actively surfing the site. To enable this, please go to your account > external accounts and configure your service.

Thanks.

lorby

Nov 26, 2012
Welcome sam!

I never actually used tapatalk on here anyway because it was always formatted well on my phone, even better now though!!