Tank Journal Archive

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
The problem is that I love it all and havent seen any of it in action.... Never even heard of ELOS until this journal! But I have to have it all!

Might be time to sell the kids for scientific experiments so I can further my obsession!

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
I will have to hit Dave up for advertising fees then :)

Doesnt look like you even have to sell a whole child!
http://kidneykidney.com/

there is your airfairs, tank, plus a pretty sweet sports car!

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Ok ! Now I see what's going on here, NiCd is building a sofisticated kidney propagation farm, what with all that computer control equipment that has its place in a ICU ward .
Or " when I die I want to come back as a fish in NiCds Elos tank"

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
shhhhh Nils!

didn't you see the 20% cash advance for referals on the webiste? keep your mouth shut and Ill go you halves :)

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I just did the test to see if I could sell mine...

Worse!

It’s very likely that your health characteristics are unsatisfactory.

Therefore, we can’t help you to sell your kidney as no one will buy it.

You have to look carefully after your health and probably later, when you get better, we’ll be able to help you!

Have to save some money the old fashioned way!

Azfish

Sep 23, 2011
Sydney
11. Have you ever survived any serious surgical operations? Like heart or intestinal operations?

Yes / No

Umm if I hadnt I would be doing this test would I?!

I like you, got worse. Bugger could of used that money!

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
ok so been doing alot of playing around with the sound meters as well as alot of reading.

What is interesting is that overall sound volumes change depending on the background level to begin with and then the number of sources. So a tank can have a peice of equipment that will produce 40db by itself and be the loudest item but if you combine that with 4 other items producing 35 db suddenly you have a total noise level of 48 db which is nearly twice as loud!