Off-Topic

- Barneys barrier reef
-Spongbob squarepants (blame my kids for this)
-Torchwood
-Dr Who
-Trueblood (am seriously addicted)
-Nip-tuck
haha yay spongebob!
and trueblood is so twisted, but agree its very addictive once you get over the annoying accents
Falling skies looks really well done but im terrified of aliens so thats never gonna make the list.

Number one show in the whole entire world has to be How I Met Your Mother.

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
I know what you're thinking. No, I am not gay.

I'm not.....

No seriously dude I am not gay.

I'm NOT!!!

I'm not.....

....ask my boyfriend.

Just kidding :P

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
I died a lot. I loved the original, and I loved the new one, even if it was quite a bit slower than the original. Even my mother tried watching the new one, and gave up because it just kept winding up on later and later at night. Channels wonder why no one wound up watching it - half of the people watching couldn't sit up late enough. The other half couldn't keep up with what time it was on.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
:( what are the originals like? what year were they from? , season 2 of the new V was just getting into it to!!

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
originals are very 80s. They're from the early 80s, so they're pretty dated and probably look stupid by todays standards, but it was pretty cool in 1986 when I saw it :P

The 2009 version is a lot more updated, and the story is similar yet different. Back in the original, there was a movie, a mini series and then a Tv series, so the story happened at a different pace to the 2009 version. They took two seasons in the 2009 version to cover what the original did a lot quicker.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Heh - I bought the original Underbelly on DVD the day after it was released in SA (it was banned here at the time). I happened to be over the border at the time :P I then loaned it to someone who buggered off out of town.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Yeah - does a bit. One of the first few people to smuggle it into Vic. And I still happen to know who most of the people were the the judge was withholding the identities of :P