Help / Suggestions

Ian3145

Mar 15, 2014
Dumbalk, Sth Gippsland
Tj Link
I'm probably just getting senile but I cannot find my TJ (without extended searchin). Wasn't there a button or something near the header bar, that listed YJ's a person is following?

I've probably lost it - like my marbles.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @Ian3145,

If you are using a high resolution display go to your left sidebar > access > My groups and journals.

Alternatively, hover over your username in the top-right hand corner of the sceen > Tank Journals and Groups overview.

Thanks.

Ian3145

Mar 15, 2014
Dumbalk, Sth Gippsland
Thanks, found it now. There was a button though wasn't there?

Anyway a question, I have subscribed to several TJ's (most recently yesterday for Sarg's) but none show up in the area you directed me to. I tried viewing ALL and SUBSCRIBED but nothing shows?

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
@Ian3145,

After checking over your account it seems that you are not subscribed to any groups or journals other than your own. What the pages are showing is accurate information.

After further investigation it seems your other account "Ian G" is subscribed to tank journals and groups. We checked Sarg's journal to confirm, and the user "Ian G" is a subscriber.

If you would like to subscribe to these groups and journals, you should do so by logging in as Ian3145 and subscribing.

I would highly suggest picking a single account to use on The Reefuge to avoid further confusion.

Thanks.