Help / Suggestions

daniel

Nov 24, 2011
macleod, melbourne
Things going missing on tapatalk some suggestions?
Hi guys I'm using tapa talk ATM and I can't seam to find the tank journals, or buy/sell/swap .

Also any chance we could put in some off topic. Topics like
-cars
-sports
-fitness
-clubs/music? Don't no about this one just came into my head haha
- holidays/getaways
Anything that can keep everyone talking :)

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Hi Daniel. you can talk about any of those topics in the general off topic section. as there are not many posts about those subjects there is no point creating sections for them when we can just use the off topic. regarding tapatalk have you tried re setting up the forum? you should try the forum in just your phone browser it is fully operational now and you get all the features same as if you are on a computer

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
I gave up on tapa ages ago. Not enough features. The main browser option is a lot better.

Also go to "Get Started" to find the TJs and classifieds.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi daniel,

TapaTalk is a third party addon, and unfortunately we can not modify it to suit the website. Because of this, many features will not work as TapaTalk is designed to work with the basic forum software. The Reefuge has many custom addons and custom coding done to the core software to make it operate as it does. Because of this, TapaTalk is not completely compatible with the site (except core features).

If you are not currently aware, The Reefuge is mobile compliant. This means that it automatically adjusts itself to suit any mobile device it is broswed on. To test this, simply resize your browser window on your computer and make it really thin. You will see the site automatically adjust itself to suit the viewing resolution.

If you would like full browsing capabilities, simply visit www.thereefuge.com.au on your phones web browser. It is better than TapaTalk and you can access all of the features on the site.

Thanks.