Help / Suggestions

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
The Reefuge Radio
Just a really out there idea. Would anybody be interested in an online radio for this site?

How it till work is there will be hosts (whoever wants to host a show) where they can talk about reefing, fish, theories, anything at all. They can play music, guests can call in, request songs, ask questions etc.

I know it is a bit "out there" but would anybody be interested?

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I have decided to go ahead with the idea. If you would like to host your own show (about anything), please PM me.

marineclass

Jul 12, 2011
Gold Coast
I would be keen on listening - but not hosting! haha. Great idea for beginners to ask their questions verbally and not just typed. I find it easier sometimes to ask out loud

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Okay,

So aside from Dynamic, who wants to host a show? I really need help here people :)

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
The radio is now fully operational. It will also display what is currently playing in the header of the forums when someone is hosting a show.

Dynamic will be the first to host a show, as nobody else has contacted me to be a radio show host. If you have a little bit of spare time and are interested in doing something like this, please contact me as The Reefuge needs hosts :)

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi Jonny,

Please message me the days and times you are available to host :)

Thanks.