• No

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
I won't buy non-IPv6 capable network devices now. Make it work :P

I'd less prefer it to be tied to my tank journal, and more tied to my account where I could choose that information to be public or private, and possibly deal with multiple units.

I reckon it's a good idea for anyone without a Profilux, Apex or the like that you can do this with anyway.
Handy for us to see whats happening while at work, away for the weekend or over sea's.
Perhaps if you can set a min / max on a setting & the tanks goes beyond either, an alert comes up somewhere on TR?
Anyone who see's this & has a contact number can help alert the tank owner?
For the sake of $250, compared to $600+ for the other options, put us down for one. :)

Last edited:

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
I reckon it's a good idea for anyone without a Profilux, Apex or the like that you can do this with anyway.
Handy for us to see whats happening while at work, away for the weekend or over sea's.
Perhaps if you can set a min / max on a setting & the tanks goes beyond either, an alert comes up somewhere on TR?
For the sake of $250, compared to $600+ for the other options, put us down for one. :)
i think you'll have a lot of people like KJ who have their own reason for the device and how it helps them and it may be unique and different to everyone else or it may be the same, no single product does what every one person wants to do, but as K&J said for the sake of the low price and its functionality, is why im down for one too

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Y'know - this would be handy for when you buy frags off other members who have the device - you can see what their basic parameters are so you can match your own tank's parameters and have less stress on acclimatizing the corals to your own tank.

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone

Perhaps automatic text message to the tank owner's phone? I get those for my chemist scripts....coz i'm fucking useless at remembering shit like that

ToxicMel

Jul 18, 2013
Hervey Bay
I love the idea, but as someone who isnt an everyday user of this forum, and also an apex owner, i just dont think its for me. Sorry.