Off-Topic

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
That centipede movie was banned a lot of places.

Fairly certain the copy of Caligula in my possession is the banned in Aus version. There are certain scenes in there I'd be pretty certain don't allow for it to be rated in Aus. I haven't actually watched it, but that is some freaky shit. I jumped through it a few times for a quick look..

I'm a big fan of collecting movies that are either banned here, or were previously banned (as long as they aren't edits).
I guess I'm just a big kid - I have to do something just because I'm told I'm not allowed to :)
I have a lot of horror movies that were banned somewhere once for one reason or another (and a few that still are).

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
I feel so so rough right now..
There's a good time to stop drinking, take two panadol and head to bed.
I'm a big fan of predicting the hangover before it starts. A couple of panadol the night before the morning after seems to take the edge off, and making waking bearable. Also helps you face the morning with bacon and eggs.
Enjoy it while you can Creepy MattGreen - there is a point where the morning after will stop being you feeling green and having a dodgy gut, and you'll just start feeling old, and won't be able to move for an hour while your alarm clock is going off it's nut. That's enough to put you off drinking. At least until the next weekend :D

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I remember a time when I could drink and get up and go in the morning, but several years of "binge" drinking (except it wasnt called binge drinking then... just drinking) saw too it that now when i get a hang over I get them properly and a lot of what Sir Psycho Sexy says rings true... They arent just a head ache anymore!

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
Could say that. Back tyre blew out and sent me spinning on a corner lol

EDIT: Just got back from the tyre shop, and apparently the tube melted in the rim. I didn't realise I was riding that hard. Won't be getting the rim back til 4 this arvo