Off-Topic

Savage Henry

Feb 2, 2015
I actually read this thread thinking this was a thread about Barbie Dolls and thought maybe you had grilled Barbie.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
I actually read this thread thinking this was a thread about Barbie Dolls and thought maybe you had grilled Barbie.
Americans are crazy, I'm just not that crazy, lol. There's probably a video of Barbie getting BBQed on YouTube. Those ribs were very good as was the sliced beef. It takes about 10 hours to do a roast correctly and a lot of watching over it to make sure it doesn't dry out.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
You never know what my crazy ass is up to. I have a friend whose father is a well known photographer and he has lots of equipment so we blow shit up on the farm or shoot things and capture it on camera.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
You'll love this. I went on a search for kangaroo meat, found it for $50/kilo. I believe I'll have to try it when I get to Aus, lol.

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
You'll love this. I went on a search for kangaroo meat, found it for $50/kilo. I believe I'll have to try it when I get to Aus, lol.
When are you coming? I'll herd and round up the stray Roos that annoy the traffic over the harbour bridge for you!

Savage Henry

Feb 2, 2015
Well hung kangaroo taste a bit like wild venison to me.

I don't eat it anymore since living in Queanbeyan and seeing all the dead kangaroos around here. Bloody horrible.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Well hung kangaroo taste a bit like wild venison to me.

I don't eat it anymore since living in Queanbeyan and seeing all the dead kangaroos around here. Bloody horrible.
It's the same here with deer. I'll be heading south on the interstate and there will be 100 metre long smears of blood where one got hit by a lorry (dunno WTF y'all call a tractor trailer there ;) ), pretty gruesome.