Off-Topic

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Thanks Fedex You Assholes!!!!
ai.imgur.com_QrYW6uu.jpg

You almost got it to the door, I mean another 10 metres and you'd have done the job, which is better than UPS is doing right now since their driver APPARENTLY can't fucking read.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Looks just like Australia Post :p

Except they usually don't leave the package - they just leave a note saying that no-one was at home and that your parcel can be collected from the local Post Office,

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Just thank your lucky stars that you didn't work for either one of those delivery services. I cussed the UPS rep to where a fly wouldn't land on him. So now I moved one of my cameras to that side and told both of them that I would post the vids to YouTube. That did the trick, they don't like bad publicity. If they screw the pooch again, I'll update this post with vids, bastards. Whoever delivered those parcels was VERY stealthy, the dogs didn't hear them. I mean come on, they have hand trucks on there to help move heavy parcels. Hell, they could have come to the door and I'd have helped them.

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
Looks just like Australia Post :p

Except they usually don't leave the package - they just leave a note saying that no-one was at home and that your parcel can be collected from the local Post Office,
Yeah, I've had Aus Post leave a card in the letterbox when the front door was open and I was in the room next to it. I reckon they do a certain percentage like that.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Oh, it's better Dave, they did it again, now a district manager got involved. Another 5 metres and they have been at my back door.Here's a pic of the second delivery, not 2 days later after I complained about the first one. I can't get around well right now and I sure as hell can't carry a package weighing 25kg very easily on crutches, lol.

ai.imgur.com_X1hVhNK.jpg