• Anthia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrasse

• Dottyback

• Total voters
Tell us what your favourite fish are (:
Ok, so I thought it would be cool idea if everyone wrote what their favourite fish is and provide a picture and a reason as to why it is your favourite fish. Here's mine.

My personal favourite fish is the Clown tang, i love this species becuase they excillerate such great activity and are very fun to watch.

awww.ratemyfishtank.com_images_thumbimg_400_2442_3.jpg

love dwarf angels, mainly the flame angel great colors. :drool
And royals gramas, love the way that protect their territories, look like they are screaming at the other fish to go away
To bad my tank is to small :cry

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
love dwarf angels, mainly the flame angel great colors. :drool
And royals gramas, love the way that protect their territories, look like they are screaming at the other fish to go away
To bad my tank is to small :cry
Orchid doty back would be suited to your tank. Stunning fish mate sorry for the off topic

n0rk

Aug 10, 2011
Brisbane
Not to nitpick, but most of those would be families, not genera ;)

My favourites... oddly enough... are Angelfish (pretty much all of the Pomacanthidae). Well, actually, it's a pretty even spread between Butterflies and Angels, but there's very little morphological difference between the two worth bringing to note so it's a moot point anyway. But... most of them are captivating. Their behaviours are some of the most exciting I've observed, and hell, they tend to look pretty great as well. Couldn't ask for a better combo as far as I'm concerned...

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
Y'all gonna be jealous much but :p my favourite fish is the Humphead Moari Wrasse (Cheilinus undulatus). I've been fortunate to work with these incredible animals are they are by far the most fascinating fish I have ever worked with. So much personality there almost human, everyone has a different personality.. Some are cheeky, some are docile, some are agro, and some are just that friendly and laid back you'd almost mistake it for the family dog. Top that off with unreal looks and amazing colouration, you've got a pretty unbeatable fish IMO. Shame they get huge and you need a license to keep one if you had the room. A close 2nd would be Zebra Sharks (Stegostoma fasciatum) pretty much the big, dumb, docile labradore of the fish world.