News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Tank Journal Updates - Journals Ready
Hello everyone,

As a continuation of the last update I would like to show you how the tank journals work. Users creating new tank journals will see all of these features automatically, however users with existing tank journals can modify theirs.

As some of you may have seen the tank journal description is no longer available at the top of the journals page. This is because it looked messy and some users were using it for updates instead of a brief description.

@Sam Parker has updated his journal using the new tools. As you can see, his journal description on his 6 foot journal displays his tank information in the sidebar. If you would like to update your journal information, simply navigate to your tank journal, go to Tank Journal Tools > Edit Tank Journal Description. You will now see fields that you can fill out. Once these are filled out they will display in the sidebar.

Fields will also be added for regular tank journal updates. These will also automatically display upon update creation.

If anyone would like fields added please let me know which fields you would like added and why.

Thanks.

Ian3145

Mar 15, 2014
Dumbalk, Sth Gippsland
hmm i dont get that...are you using a resized browser window?
On 1 screen I am, as I said it could be an adaptive sizing issue in the template. Mind you on my larger screen where I'm using a different browser all together, it looks better but not right. So in my case it doesn't look right either way. Yet Sam's (the one quoted by god) looks fine on both screens - except his bottom line which is out of whack.

My best guess is that the sidebar has been justified right, never a good idea in a multi-browser environment.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
On 1 screen I am, as I said it could be an adaptive sizing issue in the template. Mind you on my larger screen where I'm using a different browser all together, it looks better but not right. So in my case it doesn't look right either way. Yet Sam's (the one quoted by god) looks fine on both screens - except his bottom line which is out of whack.

My best guess is that the sidebar has been justified right, never a good idea in a multi-browser environment.
hmmm we'll getit fixed up :)