Off-Topic

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Go home and move my new zoas around the tank, and try to make my hammer happy, cos right now it's pretty unhappy. 2 hours of work left. Tank cleaning tomorrow. Around that, I'm gonna have to harass the trivia bot in chat to maintain my number 1 ranking if someone hasn't already knocked me out of 1st :grin

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
not enough at all!. i have to go to the bank and sign some papers. go out to dinner. do a water change. stare at my tank and watch some movies. sounds good!

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
I'd like to watch movies, but I won't. TV delivery is next Saturday, I need to wait until then. Trying... really.. hard.. to be patient. I guess my tanks are gonna be awfully clean by Monday :p

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I'm just checking on here then im off to bed and up at 2am to drive about 300km north and catch the biggest fish i have ever seen.... well thats the plan anyway :D

Hopefully im home in time to put the kids to bed on sunday night. :D

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
We want to see pictures of the big fish or we won't believe you.

300km North - is that around Port Augusta?
;) yes... "around" Pt Augusta! You should know better than to ask a fisherman where he is going.... Shame on you!

The hot water outlet at the power station isnt running and hasnt been for a long time... So we have to use our secret spots...

I will definately be posting pictures... if there is anaything to show!

Wish me luck, I'm off to bed.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
I had to have a look because I wasn't sure what was 300km North of Gawler :) I thought it was all desert or something!!

Good luck.