News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Sorry About The Downtime. Doh!
Hi everyone,

Sorry about the downtime. I was not aware the server has gone offline until @Lesley sent me a message on Facebook letting me know it was down. Usually if something is wrong with the server I get an SMS, but that did not happen.

The reason it was offline was due to a server upgrade that took place when The Reefuge moved to the uFlix server, the cost of the server went up. I forgot to allow (more) money to be transferred into the uFlix bank account, and so the debit was denied.

Again, sorry for the downtime.

Thanks.

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
I am not addicted. Noticed at 5.50am didn't think it was appropriate to Mssge so paced back & forth till a reasonable time of about. 9am. I feel your itches !!!!

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
And DO NOT let it happen again!! I was sitting here most of the night drooling. :D
Failed to mention got an email from the big yank asking if reefuge was down. See we all missed it, it's like family. Lol

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
I was checking all my Aussie sites just to make sure y'all didn't get Shanghaied. I'm getting too damn old to be jumping outta airplanes to save people, but I would for you lot, you're OK by me. :D

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
I was checking all my Aussie sites just to make sure y'all didn't get Shanghaied. I'm getting too damn old to be jumping outta airplanes to save people, but I would for you lot, you're OK by me. :D
AWWWWW