News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Site Upgrade - Fullscreen Navigation Menu
Hello everyone,

As stated in an earlier post, I have been working on things to make the site user friendly for users, as we are getting further from a traditional forum and more like a web app.

Basically the idea is you can access any part of The Reefuge via the navigation menu from any page you are currently on. Anything with blue text + dark background means the link is account specific (such as tools for your account, journals, subscriptions, etc).

The navigation is easily modified, so if you have suggestions, please let me know and I will see if it needs to be added/modified etc.

Thanks.

Last edited:

MQ-9

Nov 25, 2014
Still a total noob here, exploring the site. That said, this place is great and the constant work to make it greater is commendable. When things are not so tight I will be going VIP. Keep up the good work its very much appreciated.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Looks great - as with these things, will take a little getting used to.

As leo says, a collapsable side menu would be awesome if it's possible!

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Actually one point - would make sense to have 'account dashboard' at the bottom of the list, order it by those things accessed most often (so Forums, TJs, Marketplace, Events, Map, Search, Account).

Ian3145

Mar 15, 2014
Dumbalk, Sth Gippsland
I like the new layout, much simpler.

+1 for an option to hide the sidebar so there's more room for larger text. Us old bastards aren't getting any younger. :)