Help / Suggestions

newbiereef

Nov 8, 2011
gracemere
shop directory idea
Not sure if could be done but how about a link that allows shops to have links to their websites that you can click on. make it state by state

mabeys????

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
If you look across the top of the page, you will see "Reviews" Click that, then under "LFS" you can post your review of the LFS. It islisted state by state.
There is also a link to that shops website. :)

newbiereef

Nov 8, 2011
gracemere
i like the idea of the directory it does help i was thinking mabey even on the directory have a symbol that tells us if they can freight fish corals ect. mabey a plane symbol????
i know mssa has a online link which alows u to see online only stores like ocenarium in wa. just a idea. allows users who dont know where to source fish or as in my case have bad lfs supplys the abbility to shop online all over aust and mabey get the besty poosible prices with both freight and product

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi newbiereef,

I now understand what you are saying. That is a really great idea. If users can add that information I will add a field that says if they ship or not.

Thanks.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Hi newbiereef,

The idea of the shops is, for users to be able to see multiple LFS's products in a single website. Perhaps I have missed a point?

Thanks.
Just using this post to lead into a question - is it possible to also see all the products that a particular store is selling. If I am buying product A I would also like to see all that shops products as I may be able to buy something else without any significant increase in postage.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi MagicJ,

In the future this will be possible. As the shops are still in BETA the rest of he bugs need to be ironed out. There is still a lot of work to do on them. I am expoecting the shops to go alpha at some point in Q1 of 2013. Currently, they are just being tested by members and not all features have been implemented.

Thanks.