Off-Topic

Semi off topic.. reindeer antlers!
I just had a wicked thought.. and no im not drunk .... yet..

1: i need miniature reindeer antlers.. does any one know where to get them??? about 1cm tall..
2: does anyone know of a glue that i could use to stick things, like miniature reindeer antlers, to my hermit crabs shell???

:D

ooooooer.. Mrs Grug has always wanted one of the giraffe coloured fan corals.. :) Crablie spends alot of time in full light.. (hes really quite active and cool when hes not pretending to be a bulldozer) would the fan frags suffer in light?

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
i used to have a collector crab that used to pick up frags of certain corals and cover himself with them, issue wouldnt so much be light as corals like a sturdy base, not to be moving around all the time and not to bump into things.

Id say get the dead ones and stick them on but they are havested live from the reef and dried out anyway so at least this way they have half a cahnce and after the festive season can be retired to a nice position to grow and be happy until maybe you want a frag off him next year :)

i rekon it sounds like too much work.. :) and the tank is waaaay too reborne to be adding things to it.. so i might get a fan halfway through next year and keep this idea for next xmas.. :) unless the mayans have got it right and well then.. my reef tank will be the last thing im worried about.. :)

i love aquanead it.. but it sends my skimmer mental for a few hours.. i have a little bit of aquakneeding to be done to improve the scape.. but the skimmers finally doing some real work.. so im gonna leave that for a bit too.. :)