Reef Discussion

Nov 15, 2012
SEA Erchin WTF!!!!!!!
Ok so my collector erchin is emitting this white shit out of him and my whole tank is going cloudy!!!!

My fish are going nannas

Now the other is also doing it... HELP PLEASE

Nov 15, 2012
OK. I think they are spawning... one has this white shit flat out and the other has like little eggs on the ends of its spines...

chrispc66

Apr 24, 2012
Spawn = gametes = zooplankton = coral food.

Just keep up the skimming and all will be fine.

My bristleworms turn my tank into a milkshake now and again, no ill effects at all.

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
I don't even want to think open it if it happens in mine.......................since I only have the 1 collector :p

Nov 15, 2012
I don't even want to think open it if it happens in mine.......................since I only have the 1 collector :p
Well depending on how safe it was.................. I may have an excess of collector urchins soon...lol

Or Fish Urchin..... Furchins... off shoots....

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
I have something spawn in my tank now and then, not even sure what is is ... a little tube appears from an acan and spits out eggs I think, goes on for 15 minutes and covers the tank. I am afraid it might be vermetid snails :dead

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
Nice little vid, lol the noises in the bg are .......................? I had a try to upload it as well and comes up with a save as window, could be because it isn't a pic file and not on one of the 3rd party host sites.