Reef Discussion

Luke

Jul 11, 2011
Launceston
i hope it picks up mate
I lost a few scollies a while ago , Found out a bit late that some of my peppermint shrimp took a liking to them :(

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
I forgot to update this thread....

I lost the scolly :dead :rage :cry

The only thing I can pinpoint was the move to a new spot which copped a bit of direct flow. So bummed when I took it out :(

Rob

Apr 26, 2012
You two are not setting a good example, (Andy/Adam) although I can't talk, I'm still turning blue sticks brown.

I was very envious of that scolly and your awesome golden hammer. Are you going to get another one ? I am thinking of turning my blue fetish into a scolly collection should they be easy to keep. I see your reference to flow and a potential cause.

As we all seem to be loosing stuff maybe we need a self help group down the pub ?

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
You two are not setting a good example, (Andy/Adam) although I can't talk, I'm still turning blue sticks brown.

I was very envious of that scolly and your awesome golden hammer. Are you going to get another one ? I am thinking of turning my blue fetish into a scolly collection should they be easy to keep. I see your reference to flow and a potential cause.

As we all seem to be loosing stuff maybe we need a self help group down the pub ?
It was perfectly fine till I moved it thats the only thing I can think of. Where I moved it to the current from my two pumps sort of swirled down on that spot say every 10 secs but at the time I thought nothing of it but it was very direct intense flow when it hit it.. I recon scollys must be fairly hardy corals as it seemed so easy I gave it a bit to eat every now and then and that was it.

And for the pub sounds like a plan.... except instead it should be another bbq!