Reef Discussion

Miller

Dec 4, 2012
traralgon
Rock broken and ripping fluffy morph
Ok got home from dropping my son home to notice the rock the 3 fluffy morphs are on a piece has come away now is hanging there by the morphs foot/tissue
Ill put a photo up when I can
I don't know if it's best to just cut the rock free or cut where it's starting to tear the flesh n hope it just grows back? Maybe a kinda fragging I guess
Or just let it go n see if it sorts it's self out although I don't think it will
It's torn a fair hole in one morph already

chrispc66

Apr 24, 2012
Either cut it or just let nature take its course. It'll survive no worries with either option.

Miller

Dec 4, 2012
traralgon
Ok well I ended up cutting the portion off that was hanging onto the rock and put it up near where it was so now I have 1 full one and 4 cut ones as 2 of the fluffys were attached to that piece of rock
I'm guessing it was the piece they started on and then they grew on to the larger rock
So hopefully everything goes smoothly and I end up with 5 fluffys :)

malau

Oct 13, 2011
I had a morph last year and I didn't realize that it moved from one rock to in between 2 rocks. Then I relocated the rock and teared the morph. After that I have 2 :P

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
I had a morph last year and I didn't realize that it moved from one rock to in between 2 rocks. Then I relocated the rock and teared the morph. After that I have 2 :p
Bloody things multiply like rabbits. My fluffy has split so many times it's not funny. I reckon I gave away two splits last year at the Vic frag meet, I have 3 monsters in my DT and one of those is in the middle of splitting again :P