Off-Topic

V

'vspec'

You may be able to do this instead Matt-G-ImBig, oh wait, how bout Matty Fatty Boomsticks! lol

Dont be a statistic, Getting off the couch to reach for the remote is not exercise :)

V

'vspec'

Well yes. yes it is, cause you will be doing double the motion ~ That beers mine!

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
lol Brings back my school days. I tried a couple weeks ago to see what I could still do. Can't do Flares no more, as the flexibility is nothing like it used to. Can still drop windmills though so I'm happy lmfao!!!

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
I tried to show off a few years ago to show that i could still do the splits-well I did - and tore my hamstring!`That leg has never been the same since

V

'vspec'

Well there goes the fun in the bedroom, nice going firebird!! :)

and rock, I have know idea what both of them are to be honest!

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
Lol it still is, but I'm just breaking it down to move names. My younger brother is still trying to do it, and is constantly hounding me to teach him to do windmills lmfao. Gotta get fit and get back into it again just for fun.

V

'vspec'

Well when you doing those head twisty things, and happen to fall, I'll be sure to poke you with my walking stick!

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
Well when you doing those head twisty things, and happen to fall, I'll be sure to poke you with my walking stick!
I think you and I are showing our age V!! Soon we'll have to get help to cross the road;)

V

'vspec'

I think you and I are showing our age V!! Soon we'll have to get help to cross the road;)
Yeah I think so. The good thing is I attempt to fail upwards! In about 1000hrs time I'll be in Columbia for the misses 21st b'day. Regardless of how old I am, the old saying applies, your only as old as the woman you feel :)

Dynamic, thats gold! Am I assuming thats you with the leaping skill set?