Help / Suggestions

camillo

Oct 22, 2011
sydney
review of reefuge
just want to find a spot where i can thank everyone for their help so far on the forum..ive been part of forms before and I've always found them to be very intimidating places..good advice was always hard to come by and most of the time members would just criticise and patronise each other..

but i gotta say that this forum is just fantastic..ive had nothing but good advice and friendly answers to questions since i joined..its exceeding all expectations and i just thought i should share my good experiences on the site so far.

Nov 17, 2011
Northside Brisbane, 4017
I would like to thank Matt G for letting me know about this great site.

Just a little background that seems like water under the bridge now. Matt and I had a bit of a personality clash on another forum.
It was entirely my fault. I then apologized to Matt and told him how my actions were foolish and disrespectful, I was being a child.
He then replied and told me that I should check out this great site.

First of all, Thanks Matt and thanks The Reefuge :)

Hopefully we'll all have many more posts to learn and have a good laugh about, appropriately of course :D

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi everyone,

Thank you for the really great comments! I hope as the forum grows, more users like yourselves sign up :)

Thanks.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
I would like to thank Matt G for letting me know about this great site.

Just a little background that seems like water under the bridge now. Matt and I had a bit of a personality clash on another forum.
It was entirely my fault. I then apologized to Matt and told him how my actions were foolish and disrespectful, I was being a child.
He then replied and told me that I should check out this great site.

First of all, Thanks Matt and thanks The Reefuge :)

Hopefully we'll all have many more posts to learn and have a good laugh about, appropriately of course :D
water under the bridge:rolleyes

im just glad i have so many great friends from this forum. not sure what i would do without everyone! :D

hopefully everyone else enjoys this forum as much as i do:cool:

Cheeko

Aug 3, 2011
Brisbane
I know I wouldnt have started marine if it wasnt for matts offline help and also selling me 2 great tanks which he has sloppy thirds on my returned 18" Cube