Reef Discussion

Aspidites

Dec 1, 2012
South lake
Pump fail?
I have a tunze nano stream that has just stopped working, I am still getting the little green light working at the voltage regulator box but the pump doesn't even give a hum. That is a pump failure isn't it?

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
Maybe pull it apart & bit of a clean? could have a snail in there lol. Something so small has stopped one of our 6035's & I thought the worst. :)

Reactions: MTG

Aspidites

Dec 1, 2012
South lake
Have stripped it and cleaned it and it was relatively gunk free. Aqua depot is just round the corner from me so I think I will have to pay a visit. Thanx guys, I was hoping it was going to be somethIng I could sort by myself... Oh well.

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
Have stripped it and cleaned it and it was relatively gunk free. Aqua depot is just round the corner from me so I think I will have to pay a visit. Thanx guys, I was hoping it was going to be somethIng I could sort by myself... Oh well.
You'll find their support second to none in the industry.

Best of luck and let us know how you get on.

Aspidites

Dec 1, 2012
South lake
Went in to my LFS this week and we put my pump on a new transformer and it worked, then my transformer on a new pump and I didn't see it work but the shop swore it did. I took it home and surprise surprise, no go. Went to aqua depot today and they sent me home with a new transformer. Should have listenned to you guys and gone there in the first place!!!