News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Progress Report
Hi everyone,

You may have seen some forum errors come up recently, as well as slight downtime on the board. Do not be alarmed, it was meant to happen.

This was due to the launch of the main site, which is now up and running in development mode. It is not yet open to the public, but I can tell you that you are going to love it's features. This has been in development for months and months, with lots of work going into it.

With this, everything will be tied in together nicely, with lots of great tools for all of you to use. Once the main site is done, the shops will be on their way, then the journals. Once all is complete, it will be launched for every member and business to use - free.

Thanks.

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
Hey mate, I noticed in the wiki the photo links have been broken. I've had to use the side bar to navigate through the livestock section (which I hopefully will be able to get a few more species up, and update the others there with the new info shortly).

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
All the pics I've uploaded into the wiki have been with the sites uploader so they are all fine.. I'm talking about on the main wiki page where the livestock pics for each of the families is not working, however clicking on the family name underneath the pics takes me to where I want to go (to the individual species list). I don't think it's a big drama atm being it's still offline to general members, but it would be something to look into once the main page has been set-up and in proper working order :D