Help / Suggestions

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Problem Uploading Photo's
Not sure if it is just me but I get an error when trying to upload a photo.

It gets to 100% and then I get

upload_2015-1-4_12-19-17.png

E

ezza

When you upload pics from an iPhone or iPad, many times the cursor is misplaced and flashing from the furthest left of the frame of the selecty thing. You have to cancel the upload and deselect the option a few times before it will allow you to do it.

Maybe that makes no sense.. There is a flashing cursor on the left of the choose file button, or just nothing and you can't press choose file at all.

E

ezza

image.jpg

I am struggling to post images while using I-devices. The majority of the time I cannot force the "button" to "click". Sometimes you see the cursor blinking at the beginning of the button, other times it's just completely unresponsive. Do you know how to fix this @The Reefuge ?

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi Ezza,

This is a limitation of iOS. You can try switching to the html uploader in your account settings and see if you have better luck. Unfortunately this is an Apple problem, and other sites on the internet which use Flash will also have the same problems on iOS.

Thanks.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
View attachment 47084

I am struggling to post images while using I-devices. The majority of the time I cannot force the "button" to "click". Sometimes you see the cursor blinking at the beginning of the button, other times it's just completely unresponsive. Do you know how to fix this @The Reefuge ?
I have this issue with my iPhone yet the iPad works fine. I'll try switching to the html loader.

E

ezza

Ahhhhhh that makes complete sense! I didn't even realise it was flash! I shall switcheroo my settings

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Magic - I had this problem with my install of firefox, no matter what I did it wouldn't work. Solution? Chrome :)

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Out of curiosity, what is the file size of the photos you are all trying to upload? In KB.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Let me know next time it happens, and send me the file that is failing via e-mail.

Thanks.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
I had the same issue when I started my leg thread, but those files are huge, over 6.6 mb. I could load them 1 at a time, but both gave the error that MJ got.