Tank Journal Archive

Jacques Pels

Feb 4, 2017
Gold Coast, QLD
Fishy,
very nice specimen too.. they have always been one my favoutites. Nearly got a nice one 3 weeks ago, but had to stay disciplined and wait. If i see one of that quality now, I will snap him up.Good luck.
Jac

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
So after a bit of a head scratch and much encouragement from @daveH, I decided to get a Powder Blue tang. Introduced him in the dead of night with all lights off. He's going fantastic and already eats with the others with no fighting at all. I'm so stocked!!

View attachment 57718 View attachment 57719
There wasn’t too much arm twisting at Atlas mate haha. It is a really nice healthy fish and I’m so glad you got it in without any dramas.

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
Beautiful fish,
My Yellow tang is a prick and would go to town on anything I added.

There wasn’t too much arm twisting at Atlas mate haha. It is a really nice healthy fish and I’m so glad you got it in without any dramas.
Thanks for popping over today @daveH, how good is it that he's so settled. I'm very pleased mate. Oh and yes you didn't exactly force me to get it but you know I only needed a small nudge to get something that nice...:p

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
Thanks for popping over today @daveH, how good is it that he's so settled. I'm very pleased mate. Oh and yes you didn't exactly force me to get it but you know I only needed a small nudge to get something that nice...:p
Well you’ve convinced me to go for gold haha. I’m going to pick up that beautiful Gold Rim Tang this afternoon. If I can use the same method you used it should all be good. Fingers crossed.