Tank Journal Archive

Jacques Pels

Feb 4, 2017
Gold Coast, QLD
Pink Acro
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.
Got a new Samsung 9 phone after 12 years of iPhones, and experimented with some images.
No filter used.
I got the Pink Acro about 3 months ago. On the way home, 3 small pieces snapped off, and rather than toss them, I decided to try just gluing them onto the rock.
As you can see the mother colony has maintained its color, not grown in height too much, but has encrusted onto the rocks.
The 3 small pieces, only about 15~20mm long , have fully encrusted onto the rock, but showing a green color. They have also just recently shown signs of gaining in length. I am curious to see how these develop.

Jac

Attachments

Allen glover

Dec 19, 2018
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.
Got a new Samsung 9 phone after 12 years of iPhones, and experimented with some images.
No filter used.
I got the Pink Acro about 3 months ago. On the way home, 3 small pieces snapped off, and rather than toss them, I decided to try just gluing them onto the rock.
As you can see the mother colony has maintained its color, not grown in height too much, but has encrusted onto the rocks.
The 3 small pieces, only about 15~20mm long , have fully encrusted onto the rock, but showing a green color. They have also just recently shown signs of gaining in length. I am curious to see how these develop.

Jac
I run a Samsung 9 try live focus for great pics. Blurs out the back ground and readjusts pixels when cropped to enlarge and maintains clarity

Attachments