Off-Topic

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
Nice Chrissy Present
The R got a bit of a Christmas present - a full Swissvax Concorso wax treatment. Clay blocked, cleansing solution then Concorso wax applied by hand (no applicator) then hand buffed.
Unbelievable depth of finish - extremely pleased with the final result.
Keith from Swisswax showed me how to apply the various treatments and how to maintain the finish.
I ended up choosing this process over Opticoat Pro because i preferred the final result and I wanted something that I now have the pleasure and time to maintain myself.

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
That's better than mine. It looks like someone slopped the hogs in it and it's not been washed in 6 years. I get the leaf blower out each spring and blow out the interior.

Annabellam

Jan 17, 2017
The R got a bit of a Christmas present - a full Swissvax Concorso wax treatment. Clay blocked, cleansing solution then Concorso wax applied by hand (no applicator) then hand buffed.
Unbelievable depth of finish - extremely pleased with the final result.
Keith from Swisswax showed me how to apply the various treatments and how to maintain the finish.
I ended up choosing this process over Opticoat Pro because i preferred the final result and I wanted something that I now have the pleasure and time to maintain myself.

View attachment 55889

View attachment 55890
It looks pretty amazing. I love it.