Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
New Phone
Well it took me ages to decide. It was between three phones for me

The iPhone 4s
Samsung S2
Samsung Nexus

Finally, I decided to go for the nexus. I was going to go for the S2, because its hardware is slightly better, but I know I would have regretted it later on down the track as I can see more and more things being built for the nexus.

Hopefully this phone will not disappoint.

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
good choice, had both a nexus one and galaxy S now both awesome phones. Samsungs twist on the nexus would have to be good, however havent played with one myself

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Iphone for me!! stable as and works as it should , wouldnt touch another android based POS

vpreef

Jul 28, 2011
Agreed with Matt. Had an iphone then went to a HTC desire for a few months, what a POS phone and OS. Back with an iphone 4 now and as quoting Matt, 'It works as it should'.

Nexus has a nice screen though.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
last time i used an i phone, i found endless problems with it, for me anyway, never realy been an apple fan
I'd have one if you gave it to me, but I support enough of both devices to prefer Android. In the environment I support them in, the Android users are far less like sheep, and surprisingly ask far less questions (and get themselves into far less trouble when the data plan is switched on). Then there's that cost issue. Not so bad if you can justify the it on $0 plan, but if you've gotta pay for an iPhone directly, you're getting screwed.