Tank Journal Archive

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
In need of a trim. 30 cardinal 20 celestial pearl danios and 50 guppys all chucked in.
Ammonia 0.00 Nitrate 25ppm
Phosphate 0.00
Yet to clean the glass for a second time since strike up and due for a re scape and trim.
0980BC85-7DFE-4394-B8ED-75092CCCDE4D.jpeg

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
:cum:cum:cum:cum

Soooo gooooddd :D
Thanks Dom!
Getting a handle on these plants, some have died and others are growing nicely.
I can see potential in all of them , just thier growth rates are all different, timing the ultimate FTS could be tricky as a week later it won’t look the same. Anyway it’s great having the plant mass as it outcompetes the algea but I might need to get some other long Vall plants to get a different contrasting shape.
Spending a few minutes to hours in front of the tank so that’s the main thing why we have such spaces to imagine,create and be free in our thoughts.

ErnestNer

Feb 28, 2024
Greece
Hello!

I've recently joined this community, but I'm on the hunt for folks who would be interested in having a few free articles detailing their business. If you're curious to see some of my previous articles, you can see them here:

https://ibit.ly/let-us-feature-your-business-11

This is a completely free offer from me because A) I'm searching for more subjects to write about, B) you'll benefit from some free link juice, and C) everyone can use some extra practice with their writing!

Feel free to send me a private message if this interests you, you'll find me lurking!