Help / Suggestions

TJReid

May 21, 2012
Frankston
New Forum look ?
Hey all just quickly.. how the hell do i get the forum back to how it was.... this new template is driving me insane, very annoying to read and found the old one much better.. sorry to sound rude and wonder if anyone else is in the same boat... I havent been around alot lately with work hours and came back on to find this ugly template and poorly designed text / titles for the diffrent forums on the site.... :P

cheers
Trent

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hey all just quickly.. how the hell do i get the forum back to how it was.... this new template is driving me insane, very annoying to read and found the old one much better.. sorry to sound rude and wonder if anyone else is in the same boat... I havent been around alot lately with work hours and came back on to find this ugly template and poorly designed text / titles for the diffrent forums on the site.... :p

cheers
Trent
Hi TJReid,

The forum skin is still being worked on. The Reefuge wanted members to start getting use to the new colours that the main site will be using. This forum is not responsive, and this is currently the design that must stick until the skin is responsive.

Thanks.