News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
New Design Preview
So, I will show you guys how the design looks (it is for my other business that is launching, but we will be porting it). Please keep in mind, there will be a few changes made (mainly colour) for the port to The Reefuge. This is (almost) what The Reefuge website will look like in the near future. It will have other things added to it to have more of a "community" feel rather than a flat-out "app" feel.

Also note, there is even custom code in the BB editor to give content nice titles and spacing for writing articles. Posts will look amazing if The Reefuge members format their journal updates :)

Thanks.

pre1.png
pre2.png
pre3.png
pre4.png

Sep 24, 2013
Palm Beach
I like the current home page very much. The tiles with photos and excerpt of the forum posts is what makes The Reefuge my preferred forum community. If I could suggest something, is to keep that look and feel.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I like the current home page very much. The tiles with photos and excerpt of the forum posts is what makes The Reefuge my preferred forum community. If I could suggest something, is to keep that look and feel.
Hi Franklin,

The home page will be staying. It will just look a bit neater and will be more friendly to mobile devices.

Thanks.

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I love watching this place grow and change. I only check past every couple of weeks and lurk in the shadows but it all looks good to me ;)

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Whilst I always initially fear the changes (and often don't like them for a few days), in the end I really appreciate the steps forward this site takes.

The tank journal format is a perfect example, when that change came in a fair while ago I was not a fan. Now I think it is the best thing going and any other tank journal method is a total joke!

Keep up the great work :)