Reef Discussion

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
Sponges, clams, and gorgonias should never be directly exposed to air.
I know this is true of sponges and gorgonians but clams are exposed to air at low tide twice a day... is it really a problem for clams?

Thanks for the write up though... very informative!

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Sorry i was busy at work, i couldnt put the reference on until now.
Hi chris B,

Users are not allowed to copy / paste articles from other sites. This is against the rules of this website, as it does not promote growth. I know it is juicy information, and you would like to share it with users, but a simple link to the article will be fine. If you would like information of that nature to be added to the wiki, you can write an article on the subject yourself and submit it to the content team.

More information regarding this can be found on our rules page.

6) Content
All content posted on The Reefuge should, in the vast majority of cases be completely original. You are not allowed to copy and paste content taken from other sites, even if you do provide a reference link. In order for this site to grow, it needs to be original
Thanks.

Hi discus.g.c,

Maybe have a read of this. Rule #2.

2) Abuse & Harassment
Abusing other members of the forum, harassing or trolling is forbidden. You may not post other members personal details against their will and you may not make hate posts about these members. Behavior like this will NOT BE TOLERATED and you will be banned. Only staff members are to warn other users for breaking rules. If there is a post / thread that you believe breaks a rule, please use the report button. This not only allows you to make an anonymous report, but allows our staff members to help prevent a thread being hijacked.
The report button can be found on the message element.

Excellent work on the copy and paste.
http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=16 2249&aid=2659

At least acknowledge the person who put the effort in and wrote the article.
There is absolutely NO reason to be rude or sarcastic either.

Thanks.