Off-Topic

Nov 17, 2011
Northside Brisbane, 4017
Moving house :@
There is nothing more stressful than moving house. And guess what? It's that time for me.

I started packing the essentials first, 2 drum kits, PC, Amplifiers, Electrostatic Loudspeakers :)

I didn't realize how much stuff I had accumulated in these past few years.

I am saving the tank for last. That's the most stressful! I am going to speak to a friend of mine to see if he can hold the corals for a week or so while I get everything moved over.

I don't have enough time or facilities to move the water over so I'll be using a borrowed IBC and have a delivery of NSW ready to go. Not ideal as I'm an ASW fan. I will make it work though.

Started doing my clothes too, almost 10 space bags later, close to finished.

It's going to be a long couple of days..............

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Good luck man. I usually start with packing everything else, but move the tanks first. That was a days work moving 10km before I even started on marine :D
All the best!

Dr. Schell

The Fuckin' Doc
Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
Good luck with the move.

In my younger years, I always considered moving as a time to have a clean-out, and tended to "dispach" (given to charities, other people and the dump) of aty least 50% of my things. I can't stand clutter, but dispite this, it is amasing what ends up in the nooks and crannies of our houses