Off-Topic

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
gday Reefers :D

just wanted to say merry christmas to everyone and I hope you all have a cracking day! I love seeing the kids on chrissy morning! there eyes light up like metal halides!

everyone stay safe aswell, christmas is always a bad time for driving so be careful and be smart!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL :D

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I have eaten and drank too much for the last 2 days so tomorrow is going to be a real challenge!!!

Merry christmas to you and yours. And for those with kids.... Good Luck you'll need it! :confused:

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Happy Xmas All. yet another year at our doorstep. 2012 will be a huge year for the Reefuge community. Exciting days! :D

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
:D Merry Christmas to all the family's of The Reefuge. We hope you all have a great day later on. Eat drink & make fools of yourselves in front of the camera's for all to see. :p

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
Merry Xmas to all. Hoping Santa brings all the tanks, skimmers, lights, chillers and anything else he can squeeze down the chimney
Also hoping everyone has great, safe Xmas and new year.
As John Lennon once sang about Xmas leftovers - "cold turkey has got me on the run"

tonyf

Oct 21, 2011
Bexley, Sydney
merry Xmas to all. Hope Santa was kind to everyone. I've unfortunately been stuck at work all afternoon:cry, fortunately trolling through the forums have helped me pass time a little quicker.

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
Did anyone actualy get anything for their tank for crissy ??
nope, I was hoping to but no luck..

one thing I did get was a $13 fine for failing to change my address on my drivers license and finding out I had an unpaid fine which put my license under suspension! dammit!!!!