Off-Topic

alteclansing

Aug 6, 2011
dude, its cheap..... grab a foot long and can eat for 2 days (lunch)... so I can save money to buy bloody reef equipment.... oh yeah, scored a ATB skimmer 10.5 internal for around $860 including postage. Bargain!

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
I had subway yesterday also, hate eating junk food crap, but just dont have the time to prepare my own food at the moment

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
You lot are making me hungry. I had yesterday what I today, and will have tomorrow, and every other work day there after - crappy toasted sandwhiches with half a slice of cheese in each one. Damn aquariums keep me too broke to afford unimportant purchases like food :D

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
lol i must eat to good. toasty sandwitches are good tho what are you complaining about. atleast they arnt normal sandwitchs with peanutbutter..

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
lol i must eat to good. toasty sandwitches are good tho what are you complaining about. atleast they arnt normal sandwitchs with peanutbutter..
I'd love some peanut butter! I buy that prepacked meat that lasts for over a month, as I buy a fortnights worth in one go. The only things different are what type of ham or chicken it is, and how burnt they were before I pulled them out of the sandwhich press.
I started eating them after years of spending $12-15 a day on rubbish that our cafeteria supposedly calls food. They sorta don't taste like anything, which is probably how I've kept eating them.