Reef Discussion

Kharn

Dec 24, 2011
Brisbane
Leviathans First Kill!
Hello all :D

Finally I captured one of my large spearers taking a live fish once again I was stunned by Leviathans speed and precision hoping to god that I got a 'decent' view of him in the camera :confused: well I did my best and will continue to do so in the future :p

Hope you all enjoy!

More to come as the action happens! :cool:

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
That was awesome... shame you cant see it coz its so fast!

Wow !! You need one of those super slo-mo hi def camera's that they use at the sports events :)

I think the kind of camera you would need to see that is beyond the reach of most hobbiests...

Kharn

Dec 24, 2011
Brisbane
Yeah I do my best :(

Having said that in this new system I am setting up the tanks for the large spearers like Leviathan are designed not only for there living and feeding optimally but also optimal visual viewing for me and others! There 3 tanks are 5 foot long and between 1.5-2 feet high however there only 150mm! wide........essentially it will make them dig rite up against the front panel (and back lol) so I can get closer shots and control there digging more!

The algae on the glass don't help either :( I got to scrape that off magnet = fail, scraper designed for it from LFS = fail....now I'm just getting a razor blade from work that WILL work!