Off-Topic

donkey

Aug 15, 2011
Let's See Your Other Pets!
Would love to see what other pets you guys have,This is some of my Dog Videos

donkey

Aug 15, 2011
Wow you have some nice pets there firebird. Please dont tell me you feed them rats to your snakes

:eek:

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
Wow you have some nice pets there firebird. Please dont tell me you feed them rats to your snakes

never ever -illegal anyway. That's how we actually got the mice and rats. My daughter works in a pet store and people came in to buy them for food for snakes-so we rescued them. Unfortunately I did get the sexing of the mice wrong in the beginning so at present I have 17. Also we did start off with 1 pregnant female initially

When my kids were little we also ended up with 6 guinea pigs because of the same reason. we went to visit a farm and they had rock pythons in a cage that they had purchased guinea pigs for. Anyway there was one very traumatised guinea pig left which we took home. It was supposed to be female so I got it a female friend-you know what happened next. Anyway had all the males desexed and no more litters. kept them for years!

donkey

Aug 15, 2011
I have three dogs, two Staffordshire bull terriers and one patterdale terrier

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
We love staffies-amazing how popular they are. really maligned dogs with people who don't know them-you should have seen how much they used to put up with when my kids were young. Targa( the one that Zoe reminds me of )was a cross staffie as well. If you go onto gumtree( I don't know where you are from) there are always +++ads for free staffies to be given away-so sad.

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
I was looking at your other posts-I like the way your dogs pop up in your other videos

donkey

Aug 15, 2011
Thanks,glad you like them. The one that keeps poping up is Leah. As soon as the camera comes out shes there

:D

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
A`real cutie pie as well.by the way-horror of horrors we sleep with our dogs( I mean the 4 legged ones!:D)-useful in winter especially.

donkey

Aug 15, 2011
How do you sleep with a bird ? Dont you crush him when you turn over