New To Reefing

Warrick

Dec 1, 2015
Jebao Rw Series - After Power Out
Recently purchased a Jebao RW-15 for my tank. Love the pump and control you have.
Question is, when I turn the device off at the wall (or have a power outage) the wave maker restarts at full power in W1 mode creating large waves that I would prefer not happen if I am absent to prevent spillage. Any way to prevent this?

Cheers
Warrick

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
I am pretty sure mine start back up on their previous setting. Ill test them when I get home from work and let you know.

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
That must be something that was fixed in newer units because it was also a problem in my 6000 return pump didn't happen in the new 7000 Silent returns I bought.
It was annoying to have it come back on at full speed each time.
Maybe try contacting them about it, I've found them to be really cooperative in fixing problems.

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
I can confirm that my RW15's keep their previous setting.

Jul 29, 2014
I have the RW8 and can confirm the settings are the same when I turn the power on and off at the wall.
I have noticed the settings are forgotten when I set it to feeding time (pause for 10minutes) and then turn it off while still in the feeding mode.

Warrick

Dec 1, 2015
Interesting
Thanks for responses
I will test my unit again when I get home this weekend and see whether it depended on where I disconnected the power.
Or maybe I got a slightly older unit. Cheers