Tank Journal Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
@Aspidites don't feel bad took me weeks to figure out that people around Australia weren't all getting their water from interstate.......................NSW, I just couldn't figure out where ASW was.

chrispc66

Apr 24, 2012
Congratulations on a fine tank build, can't wait to see this baby up and running and the performance of the LEDS spots you're utilising.

If I could offer one piece of advice.....the hooks holding your light fixture looks a bit weak, it's possible these light weight hooks could pull out. While 4 of them might be OK with the chains vertically placed, the chains at 45 deg will be placing a lot of load on them.

If a central beam is your only option, I would drill holes and use hooks that go all the way through the timber, with a nut / washer arrangement for safe keeping.

Good luck in setting up this awesome display, love the coast to coast overflow, are you planning a bean animal overflow set up?

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Hey Jason, cairns is just wholesale but if you wanted any of those acros just tell rob which ones you want and ask him to send them to Ernie if his placing an order.

MTG IS A NOOB AND A 22 YEAR OLD SMART ARSE. HENCE WHY I WILL NO LONGER BE ON THIS FORUM HE ASSISTED IN CREATING. I'LL BE ON RTAW IF ANYONE NEEDS ME. GOOD LUCK WITH YA WEBSITE DICKHEAD, ALREADY KNOW A LOT OF REEFERS YOU HAVE SAID SHIT TO SMARTARSE. GOOD LUCK WITH YA WEBSIITE< NOT GOODLUCK WITH MY CORALS CUNT.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Amazing, those SPS colonies you have are stunning and thanks for introducing a new LFS to me ! (had never come across Fantastic Fins - do they do much marine?).

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Thanks for a another usless post you have already been warned for abuse, not to mention the screen shots i have of threats to my personal facebook. we dont need people like you in this community

Status
Not open for further replies.