Tank Journal Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
LEAVING THIS FORUM BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO WITH A PLACE CREATED WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF "lead moderator (WANKER)" - user name :MTG - aka MATT GREEN. Anyone who wants to follow my tank journal can do so here.....http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=231648
Hello @Jason Angel,

Before I mention anything about your behaviour, can you please NOT POST EVERYTHING IN CAPS! It is difficult to read.

Now, here is a problem. You come to my home, and act like a child. I warn you and you again come and post a reply that goes against the spirit of this community. To top off your post, you claim that you do not want anything to do with this forum, by posting on this forum.

I know people sometimes have second thoughts about leaving, but you do seem pretty set that you are leaving for good. I would like to help you with this endeavour, thus I will give you a lifetime ban to prevent you from coming back.

I am however happy that you found another website to post your tank journal, I hope the community you have moved to suits your character better than The Reefuge.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @MichaelBinns,

There is no need to respond as the user has already been banned. Just for future reference, please try to not post replies like that on hot topics as it only adds fuel to the fire. The community is based on kinship, nothing else.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
might be an idea to delete the thread then, not exactly a pleasure to read.
Hello @MichaelBinns,

Though I see where you are coming from, The Reefuge is a believer in content. Although there are some really stupid comments made in the thread, it is still a tank journal where a reader, at some point, will find some of the information inside it helpful.

Thanks.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Michael Binns do you even lift!?? Lol jk Jason's number one line...don't have room for people like that in our community and seems a lot of other communities don't either..poisons the name we have and the tight knit community we have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.