News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Jashay
Hi everyone,

I would like to know if anyone has seen jashay around. We are becoming worried as he abruptly stopped posting on these forums. We took a look at another forum he was a member of, and he has not been there since he stopped visiting this site, the exact same date - that worries me.

If anyone speaks to him outside these forums, can you please give him a quick call just to see if he is well and good.

Thanks.

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
hi guys,

sorry for the cause of worry!

I havent been online for a while due to various factors, one being the birth of our 4th child, a little boy finally YAY!
have also gone for another op on my back which took up some time in recovery, no results. I hope I havent worried people to much.

things are going welll for us all now and we are getting there I am going to have more time to come back too so I hope I havent worried people to much!

how is everyone anyways? hope all is very well :D

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
WHERE THE F@$#%^K HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG MAN!
This is no time to be getting in, your grounded in this site till "God" let's you out. You better have a bloody good explanation! and a note from yer mum!:rolleyes

Congrats on the new little blue fellow! "Any one can hit it with an axe, takes a tradesman to put a spout on it"
Welcome home :D

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
:eek:cool: haha, cheers brother! that must of been my first prob with the first three, I was an apprentice/just out of my time lol.

and it is good to be back, just to let you all know, if I do go missing sometimes, dont stress, I will always come back to where I feel welcome, its just like family and this place is just that!

jamie :D

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
jashay,

Congratulations on the boy, it is great news. I am very happy for you. Now, next time you decide to go missing for a couple of months, just send us a message as everyone was worried about you. I will think up of a punishment later, but for now it is a big relief knowing you are okay.

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
lol, sorry guys, as I said before my wife gave birth to our little boy, he is a handful already, back operations that arent working and just little to no time whatsoever.

but the big thing is I am back and will definately give some notice next time!