Tank Journal Archive

Azfish

Sep 23, 2011
Sydney
Its Alive Finally
Slowly getting there! happy with the parameters of the tank so far, nitrate is undetectable (nyos kit) and po4 is sitting at .05 (hanna).

fullsizeoutput_4cc.jpeg

Azfish

Sep 23, 2011
Sydney
Haha already have 4 seperate Xenia colonies and 5 gsp colonies going now, stuff just spreads

Azfish

Sep 23, 2011
Sydney
How long has it been up and running for?
Since may I think.

I did pick up a royal gramma on the weekend, the little one called it gurgle (from nemo), it was going to be fishy but thats what she calls the 3 clownfish already.

Still waiting to find a scrolling monti for the centre top of the tank and i'll throw some acro frags as well up top ..also tracking down a dallas acro.

Maybe a few more hammers as well :)

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Since may I think.

I did pick up a royal gramma on the weekend, the little one called it gurgle (from nemo), it was going to be fishy but thats what she calls the 3 clownfish already.

Still waiting to find a scrolling monti for the centre top of the tank and i'll throw some acro frags as well up top ..also tracking down a dallas acro.

Maybe a few more hammers as well :)
I got some Dallas sent down from Daz, if your patient Ill give you a frag of mine once it takes off

Azfish

Sep 23, 2011
Sydney
yeah its an algae farm at the moment and I have zero time to fix and/or enjoy it. Was going to shut it down, then figured i'd just leave it be. My daughters still love to feed the fishies so until they get bored of it, it'll stay