Help / Suggestions

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
iPad + Reefuge = No pic uploads ???
Couldn't find anything about this but can't upload pic from my iPad to the refuge. When I click "upload file" window pop open but "choose file" is low lit. Is this normal, is this going to change??? Cheers big ears :)

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
Also the sub menu "latest post, active feeds, etc, watched threads, etc" run into reach other. FYI

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
i have a similar prob on my galaxy tab... uploading pics is a painful process.I can do it sometimes but i need to restart the tab and do it first thing. someties itworks and sometimes it doesnt...

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I am at work on my computer now so I can add abit more detail regarding my issues...

When I click on the upload files button sometimes it loads the adobe flash app and allows me to select files to upload direct from the tablet... Other times it opens a small popup window asking for a file address or to browse files. When you select browse it does nothing and I have no idea of file addresses on an android system so I am not going to attempt to enter them manually...

If something can be done about it this it would be great but if not I will just upload via my laptop..

TIA.

Fishy

Sep 1, 2012
Launceston
Still have a code writing issue with the sub headings under the buttons at the very top.

Need to be spaced out coz at the moment they overwrite each other.

And thats no assumption, unless you're at church on Sunday ;)

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

iPAD and all other Apple devices are not flash compatible. It is not a coding error on our part, but rather Apples operating system not supporting flash. If you try any other site that uses flash for their website, Apple products will not support it. Apparently, Apples new iOS is going to support flash and thus the forums will function normally for Apple users.

As far as android is concerned it is a setting within your device. We suggest using ESP File Explorer (free and paid app via Google Play) to use as a file browser. This supports The Reefuge and files will upload normally.

Thanks.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
im pretty sure if you have an iphone or ipad and use penguin browser or something similar you can do this