Off-Topic

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Introduce Yourself
Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the rest of the community :)

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
My names matt green. a local on the reefuge, dont be scared to post up we want to meet everyone. cant wait to chat to everyone.

Dr. Schell

The Fuckin' Doc
Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
Hi I am Chris Schell. Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them, or point you in the place to find the answer

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
Hi I'm Jack, resident learner reefer! If you want to know about plumbing I can try to help. Commercial, domestic and industrial... or aquarium related!

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
gday,

Im Jamie, 25yo, bonsai and reefing enthusiast! have been into bonsai for around 7 years and fish keeping freshwater for around 15 years (started when I was ten with a 3x2x2) marine for not a great time but am a quick learner!

am married to my beautiful wife shay who I treat like a pricess, not to mention my three girls, twins which are nine(ebony and tylah), a toddler of 2 and a half Dekotah, and my First son Jacobi (thank christ I had a boy! would of had to go again if he was a girl, now I can get the snip hahaha).

I plan on having all my kids to be into reefing and bonsai so when I know I am an old man they will be able to take over everything and look after it all :D

Adam

Jul 18, 2011
Grenfell
Hey Hey people Adam here... new to the marine world only a few months hope to chat with you all :cool:

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Hi Ken,
Glad to see I'm not the only person from this neck of the woods here...
It's belated given you've posted a few times, but anyway - :welcome

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
Haha guys,
I work in Sunny Ballarat, 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. Home is in Melton. Got the best of both worlds, no traffic on the way up, bugger all on the way down, unless the footy's on. I own the western hwy! :)Melton to Ballarat.