Off-Topic

'vspec'

Aug 26, 2012
Melbourne
@firebird As always babe, you know me - falling in love every 5 seconds! but back for a while, months are catching fast and got stuff to do before i head back.

Hello to everyone too

Shane_90

Sep 3, 2014
Mackay
Hi everyone, Names Shane, im a cobbler/watch repairer by trade.
I've been a long time fresh water enthusiast, I've had many different tanks over the last 7 years and i finally made the decision to build my first marine tank. When i collect the tank i'll post a thread for it with pics etc as i put it together.

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Welcome. This is one if the friendliest sites around you won't be disappointed. We all like tank builds and lots of photos attached. Look forward to it

Hi everyone, names jethro. Im a glazier during my day job. Built myself a 9x2x2 for my first marine and its been keeping me busy the last 8 months - whoa time flys! There isn't much of a LFS where I live in Bunbury, WA so I've just opened an online only aquarium store, and in the future I hope to start a small shop with a bit of a marine section.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
I guess I'm going to be the combo breaker here. Name's Rob, from the USA. I've been doing saltwater since 1974 and reef tanks since 1986. *waves at Lesely*
Welcome on board! :) You're going to HAVE to put some pics of your tank/s up for us to see!! :D @Lesley are you inviting friends?? lol

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Welcome on board! :) You're going to HAVE to put some pics of your tank/s up for us to see!! :D @Lesley are you inviting friends?? lol
Oops !!! Hi mate. You know we speak Australian here. ? Waves back at ya @ReeferRob Welcome aboard you will love it here. Glad you've come over to the dark side ! P.S. Rob has given me some amazing advice & help since buying this tank. I am excited he is able to share his vast knowledge with others here.

Last edited:

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
I guess I'm going to be the combo breaker here. Name's Rob, from the USA. I've been doing saltwater since 1974 and reef tanks since 1986. *waves at Lesely*
Welcome Rob. Great name BTW...lol.
hope you enjoy it here!

Last edited by a moderator: