Off-Topic

jayellul

Sep 6, 2013
Hey there. Haven't been very active but would love to get amongst it!

I'm Jay, I have a mixed reef nano. Will update my tank journal once I work out how to navigate this site hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
Hey @jayellul

Welcome. I'm a tapatalk fan however some areas of this forum are only accessible in a web browser. If you're trying to navigate this forum try a browser first.
Tapatalk is great for a quick catch up of threads.

Mar 1, 2014
Hi All, I'm Jack from Brisbane. New to reefing and marines in general. My tank is all set up and ready to go now, so looking forward to finally putting some stock in it.
Welcome to the reefuge!

People are always happy to help with any questions you have. So just keep asking and you will learn and have a great tank.

SuperChimps

Mar 18, 2014
Welcome to the reefuge!

People are always happy to help with any questions you have. So just keep asking and you will learn and have a great tank.
Thanks Felicity, I do actually have a couple of lighting related questions - where can I ask those? do i just post it here? It sounds stupid I know, and i'm honestly not that dumb - but i can't seem to find the button/links for new threads.

Scuba Rich

Nov 5, 2012
Frankston
HI everyone,
Some new faces, some old. I was doing some work on my tank (Yes its still alive) and thought... "I wonder what it used to look like" but cant find the TJ... Do they get deleted after an AWOL event?
Hope you are all well.. :)

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Hi @MagicJ how do I get my old TJ into the new format? and where would I find it?
Hi

You can find your old TJ here http://thereefuge.com/threads/rsm-130d-mixed-reef-a-noobs-adventure-and-lots-of-mods-to-come.5505/
Unfortunately, because there was such a significant change in the layout/functionality of the tank journal system, it was not possible to automatically move all the existing journals over to the new system.

You can find some info on the new journals here http://thereefuge.com/threads/tank-journal-rundown.7669/.

Some members have copied/pasted parts of their old journal over to the new format; others have 'drawn a line in the sand' with the first post in the new journal linking back to the archived journal but then all new updates being done in the new journal - hope that makes sense.