Off-Topic

narns

Jul 22, 2013
Hey, I'm sharna @Miller girlfriend!
He's forced me into likin his obsessive hobbie and joining this forum..guess he's lucky that actually don't mind reefing and actually find myself learning new things everyday about it! Can actually rattle some names of corals an fish off the top of my head now which surprises @Miller
Let's see if I keep coming back on here and learn some more stuff :)

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
He's forced me into likin his obsessive hobbie and joining this forum..guess he's lucky that actually don't mind reefing and actually find myself learning new things everyday about it! Can actually rattle some names of corals an fish off the top of my head now which surprises @Miller
welcome! :welcome

vman

Go you Mighty Roosters !!!!
Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036

welcome by the way :welcome

Fishy

Sep 1, 2012
Launceston
Alrighty, I'll do the intro. I've been around on the forums for almost a year but mostly lurked before recently.

My name is Erin. I am 34. I live on the Central Coast of NSW and work up here. I study a Bachelor of Arts in my spare time (yeah right!). I'm taking my time with that so at the moment am in an "off" period. My health is a bit touchy sometimes, I suffer from fairly severe depression which has been flaring recently and disrupting things. Aside from that I just get sick a lot with colds that never go away. I've been hoping to get a tank up and running soonish so I have something to think about which is for the love of colour, movement and living art. I need to relax :p . My husband is my best friend, his name is Matt. He's a couple of years younger than I :p. He's a Meteorologist. We have a daughter who is 4 and a half. She is an absolute blessing and way too smart. She taught herself to read yesterday and was happily doing maths activities with only a small amount of help while I sat there looking like >> o_0

I'll stick a pic of us from a couple years ago when we went to Daydream Island and held a bamboo shark. My hair often changes colour and is now all white blonde.

I enjoy skiing and rollerblading though rarely do them these days, keep a chihuahua, koi and tropical fish and have several fish themed tattoos.
Well now i can put a face to the name..fellow AquaOne White LE tank owner. Lol

jimbo

Jul 31, 2013
Hi!
Jim here, located in South Morang. Currently in the middle of setting up my 6ft tank. I've had a smaller tanks in the past, but now that I have the room ( and a supportive minster of Finance :p) it's full steam ahead

Cheers

jen.of.gor

Aug 13, 2013
Ourimbah
Hello, my name is Jennifer and I am setting up a saltwater aquarium -thanks to the help of this site- in hopes of agisting seahorses (joke). I am currently on the look out for peppermint shrimp of possibly cleaner shrimp as well as nassarius snails... If anyone is able to connect me to someone whom is willing to part with or sell any of those please feel free to contact me.

E

ezza

Hello @jen.of.gor ! We are coasties together! I hope you find what you're after. I have just added one peppermint today, sadly he ate his mate. :(

There is a fish shop at west gosford should you want to get some sooner than waiting in the marketplace. Fantasea just down Manns Rd from Bunnings when heading toward Narara.

Aug 15, 2013
Hi Guys, I'm Rick, and I live in Skye near Frankston, have only beefing for a. Little under a year, but kept other tanks prior to that, here's my current tank. 4x2x2

Attachments

Newyreefer

Aug 17, 2013
Newcastle
Hi All,

My name is Matt ive spent most of my time on RTAW forums but thought i would jump on here and see how it is.

Here is my TJ Below----v